I could not think of a better title.
What am I trying to accomplish:
- Start recording motion detection from webcamera,
- keep it running at least 30 seconds and
- as long as no "motion detection:off" has been received.
The problem with motion detection is that it goes: on...off, on..off, on.....off if you pass by the camera and I want to keep it running during that time.
My flow (the "Thuis" part is an occupancy check):
I tried to play with a delay node, the delay node will drop the messages in between including the last "off" message, doesn't seem to work.
How can I:
- send the initial "on", run at least 30 seconds, ignore the "off" during that time,
- if another "on" has been received in between, reset the 30 second timer,
- if no "on" was received in that time, turn it off ?