Title Bar Manipulation

Hello,

I am using the following code inside a template node to add a logo to the title bar. The image is displaying fine, but I have a couple of questions.

<style>
    .md-toolbar-tools{
        background-image: url("/jci_logo.png");
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        margin-left: 0;
        background-size: contain; /*100px 44px;*/
        background-position: right;
    }
    .md-toolbar-tools h1{
        text-align: left;
        width: 250px;
    }
</style>
  1. Is there anywhere I can find a list of the parameters for the titlebar?

2. I want the text to be slightly smaller than "contain" because my logo has no padding, so the image text buts up against the bottom edge of the title bar. But when I use a % setting the logo is so small it is unreadable if the window is re-sized. If I use a fixed size then the logo is too small when the window is fullscreen, and too big when the window is re-sized to small. Is there an option to add padding, or something like "contain+30px" or something?

3. If I use background-position: right; then the text is in the general location I want it, but once again some padding or margins would be nice. The title that is in the titlebar on the left side has padding as the text doesn't butt up against the far left side of the bar. However, if I use a fixed location then if the window is re-sized it is no longer viewable.

Could someone point me in the right direction?

Maybe this is relevant?
custom-div-banner-above-the-editor

Or maybe not, I think md-toolbar is only on the dashboard?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.