Title bar (set dimension)

Hi,
I would like to set the height or hide the title bar, is it possible?

Yep, no problem

[{"id":"4dc5011bc5629643","type":"ui_template","z":"3214abbc22cff266","group":"56ee1a813c413d19","name":"ToolbarSmall","order":4,"width":0,"height":0,"format":"<style>\n    \n    .md-toolbar-tools{\n    max-height: 32px;\n    font-size: 12px;\n    }\n    \n   md-toolbar{\n      min-height: 20px;\n    }\n    \n</style>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"resendOnRefresh":false,"templateScope":"local","className":"","x":690,"y":120,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"56ee1a813c413d19","type":"ui_group","name":"Map","tab":"bde08c098ede4880","order":1,"disp":false,"width":"35","collapse":false,"className":""},{"id":"bde08c098ede4880","type":"ui_tab","name":"Sylvius","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

Pretty sure that is for node-red-dashboard (legacy) not the new node-red-dashboard 2.

Thank you but I was asking for dashboard 2.0 ...

Sorry, my mistake. It's indeed for dashboard1.

We have a feature request to hide the title bar here which is definitely on our todo list.

For the height, it's a bit of pain because of how Vuetify enforces it, but there are two places you need to write CSS for:

.v-main {
    --v-layout-top: <height>
}

.v-toolbar__content {
    height: <height>
}

Ok, thank you ....

Hi,
sorry but I added your code in my css node but nothing changes (px value is ok?)
Can you give me more information?

Yeah, px value is fine. Can you screenshot the config of your node?

it's enough? ....

They would need to be the same value, although should still change something if they aren’t.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you're doing a partial deploy? Maybe try and do a Full Deploy?

I checked, it's Full Deploy ....
The height does not change even if I change the values ....

You must use the !important flag for both rules.

1 Like

Evidently I have some wrong settings because even use the !important flag, the height does not change...

My mistake in css node, with !important flag now work fine, sorry .... thank you ....

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.