Title placement by UI template

Well, I developed an application on the node-RED dasboard. I used dashboard nodes to build the graphs.

Well, in my case I left the menu table hidden, which prevents me from entering a title through the dashboard settings.

I want to do the following: through a ui_template I want to place a title written "Sistema de monitoramento do MSR" in the center of the top menu, as seen in the image.

But it's all new and I don't know anything about html programming or anything. Could someone show me a few lines of code for me to do this? I would be grateful.

A few CSS lines in a ui_template node can do it.

Out of curiosity, what does MSR stand for ?

a-5

[{"id":"bf94b83a.8c3908","type":"tab","label":"Flow 2","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"d86857c5.9e04c8","type":"ui_template","z":"bf94b83a.8c3908","group":"aa4868b6.599898","name":"","order":2,"width":"7","height":"1","format":"<style>\n.md-toolbar-tools::after { \n    content: \"Sistema de monitoramento do MSR\";\n    margin-left: 40%;\n    color: yellow;\n    font-weight: bold;\n}\n</style>","storeOutMessages":true,"fwdInMessages":true,"resendOnRefresh":true,"templateScope":"global","x":500,"y":240,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"e3cbdc20.4ab2","type":"ui_text","z":"bf94b83a.8c3908","group":"aa4868b6.599898","order":3,"width":0,"height":0,"name":"","label":"Testing","format":"{{msg.payload}}","layout":"row-spread","x":500,"y":300,"wires":[]},{"id":"aa4868b6.599898","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Teste","tab":"776d0de9.7cd054","order":1,"disp":false,"width":"10","collapse":false},{"id":"776d0de9.7cd054","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"LAB","icon":"dashboard","order":15}]

1 Like

First thanks for the help.

MSR is short for Remote Sensor Module (In Portuguese MĂłdulo Sensor Remoto - MSR).

This is the name given to the research project I develop. Through the MQTT protocol I connect a microcontroller to my application, thus allowing the sensing of variables and the activation of loads at a distance. As the name says, the microntroller is found in a module, with all the power circuitry and equivalence of electrical levels already developed.

I ended up finding Node-RED by chance and it ended up being the ideal tool for my application.

But I have a lot to learn. I'm in high school so a lot of what I see is still new.

WIse choice. Your academic work will shine. I would be happy to help if you need some other help. I like teaching and work as consultant for a Brazilian company that develops technology similar to the one you are studying.

3 Likes

I often say that the project is a baby crawling.

There are countless things to be done to make the system useful and effective. More doubts will arise. But the node-RED community is extremely helpful, everyone helps and exchanges information.

This is one of the points for which I will insist on using the tool. Wait for me hahaha!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.