UI Dropdown - get result from SQL

Why do you think that? A Google search for that error only shows it in relation to insert statements with different numbers of columns and values. If you know of a different SQL statement that can generate the error then do let us know.

Umm, I plead I'm up too early and not thinking :thinking:
However, I think the idea of adding the debug nodes to figure this out is needed.
(Ok, going back to bed now)

This is what I got:

Why are you looking for name='undefined' in the query? Is that what you want? If not then work out where that has come from. However I don't think that would cause that error message.

I'm just going to repeat what I said. Until you share this, there's nothing we can do. Showing us debug output of other queries isn't helpful.

Hi Nick,

This is the debug output of the INSERT statement:

The error says that in the command you have not got the same number of values as columns specified. How many columns have you specified and how many values have you provided?

Hi all,

I got it now. There are different number of columns and values in the statement. Some of the required columns are not specified in INSERT statement.

Thank you very much for helping.

I already try 2 evenings to fill my dropdown but do not get it done. I'm trying to execute post 2. But I only get the payloads out. When I use the change node with options, I get objects output.

Somewhere I made a mistake it turns out to work just like that. I had some old flows open and I think it went wrong. So with options variant it just worked. Sorry.