Ui_template css help

is there any documentation on how to write a css code into ui_template

Do you mean documentation on how to put it into the template or do you mean documentation on what css you need to put in there?

i just want to customize my dashboard and didn't know how to style it using css

I was trying to determine whether you are familiar with the basics of css. If not then start here CSS Introduction

yes yes i am familiar with css's basics but what i don't understand is the classes made in node-red for example body.nr-dashboard-theme md-toolbar { background: radial-gradient(circle, rgb(45 97 186) 0%, rgb(16 16 146) 40%, rgba(2,0,36,1) 100%); color: #fff; }
what's the .nr and the md in md-toolbar
and why we often write like this .nr-dashboard-theme ui-card-panel { background: linear-gradient(135deg, rgba(255,255,255,0.1) 0%, rgba(255,255,255,0.05) 100%); border: none; border-radius: 1em; box-shadow: 0 0 1em 0em rgb(0 0 100 / 50%) }
without the body in the beginning

You can freely delete all the body statements. It is just my laziness to not deleting them.
And the CSS meaning of element.class construction as all other can be found here CSS Selectors Reference

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.