Ui-worldmap block issue

today I mistakenly updated the node-red-contib-worldmap palette and exported my flow to a new container in my docker (I don't know how much this could relate to the problem though), now I no longer find the ui-world map block in the drop-down menu of my blocks, although it seems that I have imported the palette correctly.

I tried to run the same flow on another machine, but the same error occurs, so I tried to install an older version of the node-red-contib-worldmap palette, 4.8.0, but the same problem occurs
among the list of blocks in the palette the ui block is present but has this icon (image attached) which before, if I remember correctly, was blue.

(edit, the image above is from the old flow, on the current one the version of the world map palet is 4.8.0 but the problem is the same)

on the github of the palette there is an open issue regarding this very specific problem, but the topic was closed because the problem had apparently been resolved in version 2.21.1 (issue link)

can anyone with similar experiences help?

Show us your node-red startup log please

ui-worldmap only works/appears if you have the old dashboard (1) installed. For dashboard 2 the recommended way is to use Joe's new ui-iframe - GitHub - FlowFuse/node-red-dashboard-2-ui-iframe: A Node-RED Dashboard 2.0 widget that allows you to embed an iframe into your dashboard (or a ui-template)

thank you very much, your solution worked perfectly for my case, I actually thought it was a problem with the type of dashboard I was using so I also tried using the old one but the same problem occurred, so I excluded it

thank you very much :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.