Unknown Error when Appending CSV File

Any help with this would be appreciated!

I have created a flow that connects to a maintenance sensor and receives data through a wireless gateway node. I had no issue creating a CSV node that pulled the individual variables from the sensor and appending them to a CSV file. After leaving for the weekend, I returned and was met with about 10% of the data I anticipated, along with the following errors:
"failed to append to file: Error: UNKNOWN: unknown error, write"
"failed to append to file: Error [ERR_STREAM_DESTROYED]: Cannot call write after a stream was destroyed"

I can not find anything on this anywhere and am not sure what to change or which stetting should be altered to work around this.

Is the csv file on the same machine as node-red or is remote? If local is it on a built in disk or a removable device?
What OS are you running under?

I am running on Windows 10. The csv file that I encountered the initial error was remote, but I have since received the same error running the csv node on both a local file and the remote file. The local file is running on the built in disk as well.

Sorry, can't help with a Windows issue. Hopefully someone with Windows knowledge will help.

Thanks for the input anyway. Much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.