Unwanted connection between button and plug

Hello all,

I´m using two aqara opple 4 buttons and a Mi Smart Plug.
I want to control them with Zigbee2MQTT and NodeRed. This were already working without any problems.
Since I switched the network infrastructure and I had to reconnect some divices I have some problems.

It seems, that the buttons are having a direct connection to the Mi Plug. I tried some repairing of all three devices and had some different results. The first time, the Smart Plug turned on or off after pressing some buttons, which I didn´t configure or control with NodeRed. After I repaired all devices, the smart plag is working as expected generally. But if I press a specificated button on a switch, the Smart Plug has a delay and isn´t working for about 30 seconds. On switch 1, the plug isn´t working for about 30 seconds, after I pressed the button on the top left. On switch 2, the plug isn´t working for about 30 seconds, after I pressed the button on the top right. The issue doesn´t seem to be with the switches, because in NodeRed I can see all button clicks, even so if there is no reaction of the plug.

I´m sorry, I don´t know how to explain in a better way. I hope you understand what I mean.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.