Verbindung zum mqtt Broker nicht möglich

Guten Morgen, ich bekomme seit einigen Tagen diese Fehlermeldung beim Starten vom Node-red server... Habe zwischen der IP von meinem PI wie auch localhost ausgetestet, jedoch ohne abhilfe. In den Zahlreichen Internet Dokumentationen machen es alle mit Localhost nur ist jetzt meine frage woran es potenziell liegen könnte? Bei fragen zu den flows oder sonstigen Konfigurationsdatein einfach gerne fragen :slight_smile:

Vielen Dank im vorraus :smiley:

17 Dec 08:54:54 - [info] [mqtt-broker:3ce6388.1c845c8] Verbindung zum Broker mqtt://(meineIP):1883 konnte nicht hergestellt werden

Good morning, I have been getting this error message for a few days when starting the Node-red server ... I tested between the IP of my PI and localhost, but without any remedy. In the numerous Internet documentations, everyone does it with localhost, but now my question is what could potentially be the cause? If you have any questions about the flows or other configuration files, just ask: slight_smile:

Thank you in advance: smiley:

Connection to broker mqtt: //(myIP):1883 could not be established

1. was this ever working?
  2. what are you using as the MQTT broker?
  3. you can use localhost if the mqtt broker is running on the same device that node-red is runing on - is this the case?
  4. if this ever worked, what other changes have you made to your systems/network?

Hi, i got it working now. I forgot to determine the username and password from the mqtt broker in node-red

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.