What do we need to do to get JSON upload permissions

Topic states what I need to know.

Hi @ZnarfHans

I presume you are asking about being able to upload files to the forum?

As part of the spam protection, the default behaviour is to block some types of activities for users who have only just signed up - as is the case with you. Given you are evidently human, I've bumped you up a trust level (which would have happened automatically after you spent a bit more time browsing the forum and reassuring the system you were not a script).

I couldn't immediately find what trust level is needed to allow file upload, but hopefully you should have more luck now.

Reply - Yes I posted a question on the Forum and it would not allow the program in question to be uploaded team review. Thanks

Generally, if you are posting a flow you should export only the nodes required to show the problem, and then paste there flow inline rather than uploading.
In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.