WiFi smart plug that is 100% local network only that is not a hack of some type?

Well, we are a long ways off-topic now. But I only went overseas for the first time in my early 20's (Germany & Netherlands). By the end of my 20's I'd been to Norway, Austria, Switzerland, France. In my 30th year, I went to the USA, NZ, Fiji, Oz, HK, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore & Nepal. Since then, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Lanzarote, Iceland, Italy, South Africa. Nearly got to Canada this year but COVID put paid to that. I've spend more time in Switzerland than any other holiday destination having spent at least a week there for most years since my mid-20's and even worked there a few times.

That very much reminds me of the train guards around the Eiger. Speak to them in French and they reply in German, in German, they reply in French. I'm sure they do it to deliberately wind up the English/French/German's :slight_smile:

Still off topic... But I enjoyed Iceland very much... For a kid of 12... Iceland was magical. LOL! Once travel is possible in any realistic manner, I am off to Japan, China, Hong Kong and Singapore. Maybe Thailand and Korea somehow. If I can swing it at some point, New Zealand, then Australia. Finally Israel. That would leave only Africa and Middle East, Dubai at least, left. Maybe just maybe, I might get to Iran, if it opens up, as such. My grandparents were in Iran in the 50s.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.