Your flow credentials file is encrypted using a system-generated key

It might be worth trying a reboot, just in case you already have node-RED running, in the background
sudo reboot

oke i did it and its still the same problem

Port 10502 is not a standard port used by the core of node-red, so must be coming from one of the nodes you have installed and using in your flow.

What can you tell us about your flow? What nodes are you using? In particular, any that may be trying to listen for incoming connections from other devices.

modbus server on port 10502
led strip with some buttons and functions.

lucky i have some pictures. But i edit a numeric and some more buttons not more

But i say because i change something in EXPORT or IMPORT. than couldn't go back on the node-red editor

But i say because i change something in EXPORT or IMPORT. than couldn't go back on the node-red editor

I don't understand what you mean by that. What did you change?

The fact the error says port 10502 is already in use, and you have a modbus server node trying to use 10502 should be the hint you need here.

do i need to change port 10502 to 10503 and than i need to work ?

answer on you question i changed the flow.

You need to find out what is already using port 10502.

In a new terminal window, can you run:

netstat -ltnp | grep -w ':10502' 

And share the output?

please rerun with sudo netstat -ltnp | grep -w ':10502' and you only need to share the output if there's something to show....

nothing happen when i do that code.

I will ask questions tomorrow. Now I am gone for today. thanks anyway to help.
:grinning::frowning:

But if you know something just sended it maybe it will work.

I've never seen the need to use other than the system generated key.

If I move to a different machine I generally want different passwords anyways.

Yes, but if you move your credential file to a different node-RED installation, you would need to enter all the passwords, keys etc again in the new installation.

I've just successfully moved my node-RED installation to a new server and kept all my logins intact. If I had not set my own key in settings, it would have taken me hours to recover & restore my passwords, keys etc, for Darsky, Pushbullet, Pushover, MQTT, Ring, Twitter, gBridge... etc, etc.

2 Likes

I'm back now i can check my port.

Read the error and try again.

if i do it without 0.0.0.0 then it say command not found

maybe its omething with that.

Hi dear
if you can not open and start none-red, then problem is in your flow... you can delete the flow in command line...go to root file and delete flow
after it, you can start node-red