Your flow credentials file is encrypted using a system-generated key

What doesn't work ? It is running.

can't find the browser
site is not available

is this maybe the problem

Have you tried accessing node-RED by the url http://localhost:1880

yes i can't find the Editor and the dashboard

I have my flow, do i need it for something ?
I now i change some thing in import or export

[{"id":"f5c941e7.1aebd","type":"function","z":"2df27252.fc52ce","name":"","func":"var numberOfLEDs = 16;\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n{\n "power":"off",\n "brightness":255,\n "color":\n {\n "red":0,\n "green":111,\n "blue":250\n },\n "white":255\n}","outputs":1,"noerr":6,"x":634,"y":1629,"wires":[["88df1a71.43c8b8"]]}]

Let's take a step back, is this a new installation, and if so did you install it with the official install script?

bash <(curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/node-red/linux-installers/master/deb/update-nodejs-and-nodered)

I'm assuming that it's not a new install because you have created a flow... in which case what has changed, that has resulted in you not being able to access the ui?

Understanding more about the system history may help us help you.

i didn't instal it, someone did that not me. I had a flow with functions and a led strip.
But then when i change some thing in export or import don't know any more. than it broke all and then I could no longer use the Editor and dashboard. Also i had [Your flow credentials file is encrypted using a system-generated key].

That message is not an error message, it is just advising you that you may wish to encrypt your flow credentials (your passwords & other private stuff) using your own password. It's recommended that you do this, but it's certainly not an error message, and not an indicator of there being a problem.

But why is there a problem than. that i can't go on the editor and dashboard

i think its something with the export or import that i changed because than it didn't work.

@robbe it would have helped if you'd explained that part at the beginning. The message about credentialSecret in the log is just a warning and is nothing to do with any failures you may be hitting.

So, did you edit settings.js as we suggested? What exactly did you change?

On a Pi, you can use the command node-red-logs to get the log output and see why Node-RED is failing to start.

i changed the a-secret-key and deleted //, than i restart nod-red but have still no connection with http://172.20.40.150:1880/

Then please check the logs:

last picture there is a error.
error eaddrinuse

EADDRINUSE error means that another process (likely the process it's trying to start itself) is already using the port.

Based on the above topic, am I correct to assume you have little to zero experience with using the command line/terminal on Linux? The instructions in previous messages people keep pointing to assume that you have enough knowledge to edit files through a command line text editor. That is not a problem by itself in case you wonder, but it's good to know if that's the case so instructions can be given that are more detailed/more on your level.

yes it is the first time working with it. but i'm still stuck that i can't connect to the editor. Do i need to delete something?

Please read what has been stated:

EADDRINUSE error means that another process (likely the process it's trying to start itself) is already using the port.

You have something that is using port 10502 and node-red is trying to connect to it as well, it can't, therefore the editor cannot be loaded as it crashes.

So first you have to figure out what is using that port.

my older node-red program. I always worked on 10502. So how can i get my old nod-red program back?
only thing that i have is :

[{"id":"f5c941e7.1aebd","type":"function","z":"2df27252.fc52ce","name":"","func":"var numberOfLEDs = 16;\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n{\n "power":"off",\n "brightness":255,\n "color":\n {\n "red":0,\n "green":111,\n "blue":250\n },\n "white":255\n}","outputs":1,"noerr":6,"x":634,"y":1629,"wires":[["88df1a71.43c8b8"]]}]

Thats my old one

my older node-red program. I always worked on 10502. So how can i get my old nod-red program back?

Above you have 3 screenshots,
1 states: port 1880 - node-red running - no problems
1 states: port 10502
So what are you starting ? Both instances ?

1880 is for nod-red editor and 10502 is for Modbus.