Zigbee (Nodes node-red-contrib-zigbee) and SmartThings Sirene

Hi community,

i need your help again :slight_smile:

I have successfully paired the device (https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/SZ-SRN12N.html), but how can I now use it with the motion detector? Example: motion detector sends motion or other inject/ trigger node activate the alarm. which node can i use for this?

Thank you for help.

easier: how can I start the siren/alarm (the event)? The event has only output, but not input which i can connect with a inject or trigger node.

I did another research on the internet. maybe someone can give me a tip? :grinning: :grinning: :+1:

these are the attributes of the siren. I do not know which is for the alarm start or end and how I write this into the node (converter):

What write here to start the siren:

I'm very, very grateful for every tip :grinning: :smiley: :smile:

I Think, i have the solution. The Commands find in the Command-Node. I can select the Attributs and skills, when i select the device. A Screenshot attached later.

But i have now a other Problem. The device permit join only short time. I Think, this is a specific problem with the devices, not from node red or the node pallets. Other diveces (e.g. aqara) function very good.