Zigbee (Nodes node-red-contrib-zigbee) and SmartThings Sirene

Hi community,

i need your help again :slight_smile:

I have successfully paired the device (https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/SZ-SRN12N.html), but how can I now use it with the motion detector? Example: motion detector sends motion or other inject/ trigger node activate the alarm. which node can i use for this?

Thank you for help.

easier: how can I start the siren/alarm (the event)? The event has only output, but not input which i can connect with a inject or trigger node.

I did another research on the internet. maybe someone can give me a tip? :grinning: :grinning: :+1:

these are the attributes of the siren. I do not know which is for the alarm start or end and how I write this into the node (converter):

What write here to start the siren:

I'm very, very grateful for every tip :grinning: :smiley: :smile:

I Think, i have the solution. The Commands find in the Command-Node. I can select the Attributs and skills, when i select the device. A Screenshot attached later.

But i have now a other Problem. The device permit join only short time. I Think, this is a specific problem with the devices, not from node red or the node pallets. Other diveces (e.g. aqara) function very good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.