Good moning everyone!
I am trying to add a local library and i came acrosss this:
i added the library portion to the settings file and created the folder but i see the new library tab but i still can't see the flows inside, have i missed something?
thanks in advance
(i'll leave the settings code here):
path: __dirname + "\style\sss-examples\",
- What device and OS is Node-red running on?
- What version of Node-RED and node.js are you on? (you can get this from the startup log)
- What are the permissions for the folder?
- the documentation states:
The absolute path to the where the library should be stored path
what happens if you change to an absolute path like
- windows 10
- NODE JS 16.14.2 AND NODE RED 3.0.2
3)the folder has no special permission for access
- i know but i saw from the settings file that __dirname can be used, and it works for a lot of other things in the settings file. i tried also the absolute path but nothing...
When you go to the hamburger menu and select 'Import' do you see something like this?
yep, exactly like that, no flows are displayed
I only installed the plugin like in the solution i linked and modified the settings file
Have you tried exporting a flow to that location?
with this question you just gave me the solution, the flows subdirectory was missing, thanks a lot
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.