I have pushed version 2.12.0 of Dashboard to npm - as usual don't forget to flush your browser caches to ensure you get the latest updates loaded.
- Introduce concept of spacer nodes in groups to allow more widget layout options
- Within a group this allows you to position widgets with a bit more flexibility. They are still on the defined grid. The spacers can also be resized. They are not nodes in the palette - but can be added via the dashboard side menu at the group level.
- Set order value correctly for newly added ui nodes
- hopefully this will stop things moving around randomly which has been seen on occasions.
- Let ui_text node handle buffers without mangling to utf8
- Fix ui_template info odd/even example to work again (after theme changes)
- Ensure colour picker retains old value on multiple reloads when in dynamic mode - Issue #452
- Fix missing page titles (mea culpa) - Issue #453
- apologies - I dropped the titles when adding the permanent sidebar capability in 2.11. Now restored.