I know... just like London buses - nothing for ages then two releases come along in quick succession.
But thanks to a good pull request that lets the ui_form node accept data to pre-fill it here we are...
Plus a small fix that got broken in the justgage update ...
- Let ui_form node accept input to be prefilled, and add multiline text
- Let dialog be removed by blank message.
- Fix undocumented change to justgage custom sectors api. Issue #547
2.19.1: Maintenance Release
Just the fix for the gauges positioning wrt titles, and the material icons are now part of the package.
thanks to @Rotzbua
- Self host Material Icons Font - PR #550
- Adjust Gauge title spacing.
2.19.3: Maintenance Release
Few tiny things to tidy up before Xmas
- Let dropdown node status show selected label rather than value.
- Fix notification node to send cancel instead of OK when dismissed by blank message.
- Fix angular theme reverting to light in menu. Issue #554
Perhaps I'm not interpreting this PR correctly, but could it be a solution for another discussion also? As discussed there, we have implemented @hotnipi's workaround to filter replayed messages by throwing away all messages that arrive during the first N milliseconds. But got today feedback that this doesn't work always, since ALL context menu nodes replay their last state after deploy. Which results in messed up floorplans:
I could try to make increase the filter time, but then the dashboard becomes unresponsive some time after refresh... So if that pull-request fixes this, that would be awesome!
Got feedback that the problem is resolved by using the
persistantFrontEndValue parameter. All credits go to @dceejay and @Thierry!