Some updates and fixes to the Dashboard - the main one being that the optional topic that some nodes could add - is now a typed input - that means you can now set it from an incoming msg.property or a context property - as well as a string as before.
As usual make sure you fully flush your local browser cache to ensure latest code gets loaded.
- Add two column option to ui_form widget. PR #680
- Let topic setting be a typed input for nodes that output topic.
- Fix msg.vol for tts out
- Fix dropdown again to display input value when in not passing though mode. Issue #675
- Fix dropdown to allow clearing/resetting by sending an empty message (part of fix above)
- Add option to switch custom icons to animate (a bit) - works with more icon types now.