i finally found the time to work on the node-red-contrib-enocean project.
It's coming along nicely. Features implemented:
- listen to and decode incoming telegrams. most EEPs should work out of the box.
- automatic and manually teach in
- telegram meta data like RSSI and timestamp
- sending telegrams (basic implementations)
- dedicated button encoder/sender
i would really like some feedback, and possibly some help for the documentation.
if you have any question, you can ask here, or over at github