[Announce] node-red-contrib-enocean

Hi,
I am also trying to use my USB TCM310.
I get the following from the Input Node:
{"payload":"55000a0701eba501842a08fffda0818000ffffffff3400a3","meta":{"type":"radio-erp1","rorg":165,"senderId":"fffda081","destinationId":"ffffffff","subTelNum":0,"rssi":52,"timestamp":1592000213039,"status":128},"_msgid":"a7bf3e49.ddcaa"}

From there, knowing I have an IMPULSE EnOcean SENSOR (https://www.ewattch.com/en/portfolio-item/enocean-impulse/), how can I get its readings ?

Thanks

I can help you if you paste the flow. I can also speak french is you need :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I have moved node-red-contrib-enocean to another raspi.
I receive a message out of the input node when I push the connection button on the sensor but the actor node does not show the sensor-data. What is the problem? Is there a trick I should know?

On the old raspi it worked perfectly.

Problem solved! All of a sudden the Actor got the data. I don't know why but it's ok now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, i want use this nice node/flow (not sure whats the correct name) but i am failing sending telegrams.

I can recieve information while pressing some rocker switches when using the example flow. --> Usb 300 on my raspberrry 3 is receiving enocean data. Great.

But i want to controll my roller shutter (Tipp-Funk TF61L-230V) with this node, so i need to send telegrams.
But i dont get it. Normally i need to teach in my usb 300 device . (i did this before while sucsessfully trying openHab).
And somwhere i need to define which device should get the telegram. Where do i need to put the (teached -in?) sender id?
Has anyone an example flow, so that i can teach in my USB 300 and controll one of my shutters. That would be perfect. Thanks

Cubertt