node-red-contrib-zwave-js 6.2.0 released.
- Added a new cmd-factory node, that allows to construct commands with little to no knowledge in the required format
- Added power source icon and battery level in the UI node list
- Added powerSource property to the NODE_LIST response.
- Device-Nodes now have the ability to receive isolated responses to getValue
- Bump serialport package.
- Bump zwave-js
- The node status on the UI, has been updated to make use of icons, as opposed to text
- A Complete overhaul on Help/guide material for each node
- Data Mode has been renamed to Network Mode on the device node
- Improvements to driver event sanitization routines
- Security enhancements to the HTTP API
- Moved all HTTP API endpoints to the ui/server.js module
- The serialport package is no longer forcibly compiled, and is left for serialport to decide
if compilation is necessary.
- Fixed a potential issuse, if the node-red admin ui path is set to a custom value.