Azure / Event hub configuration issues

I’m trying to configure an Azure event hub within a flow. To do this, you need to provide Name, Connection String and Event hub path… When using the Connection string provided in Azure, I encounter the error: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘fromConnectionString’ of undefined

My Connection String is:
Endpoint=sb://sxxxxxxub01.servicebus.windows.net/;SharedAccessKeyName=SxxxxDataPipelineAccessPolicy;SharedAccessKey=2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS8=

I’m not sure the author of that node is active in this forum; you may want to raise it with them via the node’s github page.

NOOB question- sorry but I cannot determine the Author.

My search on github turns up nothing in the Node-red area.

If I search in all of github, I find a bunch....
https://github.com/search?p=2&q=azure+node+red&type=Repositories

MAYBE I should ask- is there a working node available for Azure event hub connection? Also- the node I mention in this post should be removed- it doesn't work.

go to flows.nodered.org find the node and from the nodes page follow the link to the nodes github page where you can open an issue.

Just because it doesn’t work for you it doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t work for others. However you could give it a rating on flows.nodered.org (you need to log in with your github credentials)