Problem with Node-red node-red-contrib-azure-sql node

Hello,
I've been using the node-red-contrib-azure-sql to send data from my node-red flow to my Azure SQL database, for a while now without any problem.

But this morning, POUFF ! Every flow that uses this node stopped working. I've tried to reinstall everything, I tried to use different computers... nothing works. But I'm able to send data to my database using SMSS software on the same computer. Weird is'n it.

Here is the error I got... Any Idea... Thanks

28 Oct 14:11:48 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
28 Oct 14:11:48 - Error: No event 'socketConnect' in state 'Final'
at Connection.dispatchEvent (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:674:28)
at Connection.socketConnect (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:698:19)
at C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:591:16
at Socket.onConnect (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connector.js:176:9)
at Socket.emit (events.js:198:13)
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1092:10)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! my_server_name@2.0.3 start: node ./node_modules/node-red/red.js --settings ./settings --userDir ./node-red/user
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ay_server_name@2.0.3 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\my_server_name\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-10-28T18_11_49_218Z-debug.log

So what did you change, update or install?
When you say you reinstalled everything what do you mean?
Is the database onteh same machine?
Did some security/networking item change?

I find if I provide some basic information, I get faster responses to my queries. When I start a thread, I provide:

• hardware being used,
  • OS and version being used,
  • node-red version,
  • node.js version
  • dashboard version (if using it)
  • name of any contrib nodes (node-red-contrib-cron-plus for example) that I'm using
  • and explaination of any terms that are not common
  • a small test flow showing my issue.
  • a description of what I have already tried.

Hello zenofmud,

Thank you for your feedback.

Here are more details about the problem
When I say that I have reinstalled everything, I mean reinstalling the node-red-contrib-azure-sql module and the tedious module. The Azure node is dependent on Tedious

The database I use is Azure SQL, on the cloud of course. Although I am able to send data using SSMS on my computer, with Node-Red it is impossible. Even if you use the same credentials.

No security settings have been changed, nor have network settings been changed

Details

1. Windows 10 computer with 4GB RAM and 64GB SSD
  2. Node.js V4.2.3
  3. Nodes: node-red-contrib-azure-sql and tedious
  4. Node-Red V0.16.2
  5. the problem occurs when I try to insert a new line in the online database

The trace of the problem:

28 Oct 14:11:48 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
28 Oct 14:11:48 - Error: No event 'socketConnect' in state 'Final'
at Connection.dispatchEvent (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:674:28)
at Connection.socketConnect (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:698:19)
at C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connection.js:591:16
at Socket.onConnect (C:\Mypath\node-red\user\node_modules\tedious\lib\connector.js:176:9)
at Socket.emit (events.js:198:13)
at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1092:10)
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! my_server_name@2.0.3 start: node ./node_modules/node-red/red.js --settings ./settings --userDir ./node-red/user
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ay_server_name@2.0.3 start script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\my_server_name\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2019-10-28T18_11_49_218Z-debug.log

Well your node.js version and Node-RED are very old. There could be a conflict between them and the latest version of node-red-contrib-azure-sql or with tedious.

Why are you so far back on the versions?

Thanks for the hints. I Will update these librairies.

@bertg: was this issue finally solved? If yes, how?
azure-sql package includes a very old version of tedious. Is it possible to update tedious?