Button node - passthrough?

Do you mean that you still have a problem?

I have saved the data in flow context variables before msg gets to ui item, and recall/ update them after in context store.

I still don't really understand what problem you are having. I understood that the problem was that you were sending a message to the button node but it did not pass it through keeping msg.Zone intact. But then you said that you didn't want the message to be passed through at all, so I am not clear what your perfect solution would be.

Paul! Hi! It is slightly off topic, I have found your icon project on github, Very nice indeed. Would it be possibkle to help me out how can I use multiple icons for different weather conditions. IE: I would use temp, humidity, barometric pressure and an anemometer for wind. So Ideally I wish replace the icon if the wether condition is changed. For example if the humidity is raising and the barometric pressure is raising, that would indicate it is raining. I may add lux sensor to measure light and radiation. So if you can help me out how to replace the icons would be nice. I thought I would just inject your code in to the template node, but it is not work like that. I will look forward to hear from you.
Best wishes.
Pisti,

weather-icons-lite has been added by the node-RED team as a default feature in node-RED. So if you have node-RED, you already have weather-icons-lite installed. See the readme

The requirement to get weather-icons-lite.integrated into node-RED was keeping the file size minimal, hence the title lite so any additions would need to be supported by the team.

However, there are developments taking place to enable icon sets to be self-hosted, which would enable the full set of weather-icons to be loaded & used.

1 Like