Button send permanent 1

Hello I would like to send my button as soon as I let him number 0 again. at the moment it is so that he sends a 1 via modbus when clicking and then it stays that way. but I need to release again a 0.

Do you mean that you want a button that sends a message when you press it then another when you release it?

One button who send a massage when i press him and the same button send a massage when i relase him. Importend, not a switch. It must be a button.

And there are another question:

Is there a possibility that I attach up to 16 buttons to 1 function and then transfer this as 1 word? The reason for this is that I read about Modbus word by word and thus would save a lot of space.

Mario,

As a possibility, you could use the trigger node.

So you have your button and that feeds into the trigger node.

The trigger node is set up to send a message then a time after that send a different message.

But I don't know if that is exactly what you want as it implies the button is never held down for varying ammounts of time.

Thank u so much.

Sometimes the solution is so close and you can not see it.
It is excactly what i need.

Have u also a answer for my second question?
"Is there a possibility that I attach up to 16 buttons to 1 function and then transfer this as 1 word? The reason for this is that I read about Modbus word by word and thus would save a lot of space."

I am not sure I understand the second question. Sorry.

Though you are using Modbus shouldn't be a problem, I am not getting what you want to do.

Reading it as I see it, you can connect 16 buttons to 1 function but what I think that means and what you are asking may be very different.

If you are meaning you have a function (input to a node) and want to have 16 different buttons connected to it: The answer is yes.

You simply make the 16 buttons and connect them to the node's input. (aka function)

If the buttons are on other flows, you can still connect them.

Use a link - in node where the button input is and on the other flows you the link out and connect that to the button on that flow.

You then connect the two link nodes together.

An easier way of doing that is:

Establish the link in node and connect it to the button.
Drag a link out node onto the flow and connect it to the link in node.
This will be a dotted line.
copy the link out node.
Go to the other flows and paste near the button.
Then connect the button to the link out node.
Go to the next flow and paste again. (Repeat until done)

Does that help?

If you are still stuck, take a screen shot of the flow and include it in the thread.
Do some basic editing (like adding arrows, etc) to show items of interest.