Cannot use node-red-contrib-onvif-nodes

I´m running this command in /home/pi/.node-red:

npm install node-red-contrib-onvif-nodes@0.0.1-beta.16

Output:

npm WARN deprecated request@2.88.2: request has been deprecated, see Request’s Past, Present and Future · Issue #3142 · request/request · GitHub
npm WARN deprecated har-validator@5.1.5: this library is no longer supported
npm WARN deprecated uuid@3.4.0: Please upgrade to version 7 or higher. Older versions may use Math.random() in certain circumstances, which is known to be problematic. See There’s Math.random(), and then there’s Math.random() · V8 for details.
+ node-red-contrib-onvif-nodes@0.0.1-beta.16
updated 1 package and audited 205 packages in 12.529s

25 packages are looking for funding

• run npm fund for details*

found 1 high severity vulnerability

• run npm audit fix to fix them, or npm audit for details*

After restarting node-red there´s still no onvif node.

Node-Red version is 3.0.2 und it was installed by the script.
What I´m doing wrong ???

Thanks in advance,
Thorsten

You have not actually shown us the command you ran. Make sure we can see which folder you are running it from when you paste it. It should be the .node-red folder.

Also, did you restart node-red and refresh the browser?

See edit on first post.
Yes, "node-red restart" and refreshing my browser.

That should be
node-red-reload
or
node-red-stop
node-red-start

node-red restart starts node red without stopping it first, using a flows file called restart.

If it still doesn't work (don't forget to refresh the browser again) then post the log output from
node-red-stop
node-red-start

Stopping and starting Node-Red and refreshing the browser makes no difference.

Wrong commands again. You have used node-red stop which starts node red using a flows file called stop, and node-red start which, as I explained in my last post, starts node-red with a flows file called start. Did you not look at the output you got and try to understand it before posting?

Read my last post again and try once more.

Also please copy/paste rather than screenshot. When pasting use the </> button at the top of the forum text entry box.

1 Like

Ok, I´ve I missed the hyphen. Now it´s working. Thanks alot for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.