Can't updated nodes get error

Hi hope someone can help me with this error,
When i try to update a any nodes in the manage palette i get this error,

Node red version 2.0.6

npm WARN multiple-select@1.5.2 requires a peer of jquery@1.9.1 - 3 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN Home_HA@0.0.1 No repository field.
npm WARN Home_HA@0.0.1 No license field.

Thanks.

Those are not errors, only warnings and as such can normally be ignored if things are working.

Though I am concerned about what you are doing with multiple-select, which apparently requires jquery, in the server.

@hardillb I see they are warnings but it does not update the nodes. @Colin I have no clue what a multiple-select is sorry.

So no solution then.

In that case it is probably not something you are doing intentionally. I have just realised that you are probably using Home Assistant. If that is the case then it may well be an HA issue, so you may be better asking on an HA forum. Few (if any) here use HA.

Thanks Colin thats properly what it is. I do use Home Assistant.

Thanks i will try the Home Assistant forum.

You need to restart Node-RED to see updated nodes, NodeJS has no way to discard and reload nodes, so when you up date you have to restart. I am 99.9% sure there is a popup "toast" message to this effect when the update has completed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.