Changing the date and time format

Hello!
I am having trouble changing the date format for my chart, I am stuck with the following way:

Can I change to 24/07 15:40 instead of the way is currently displaying?
Another problem, how can I input the current Day/Month/Year below the chart?
Following the example bellow:

I edited on paint the way I want it.

Another problem I am having, can I input the current hour and next hour from current hour below my gauge?
Like the following example:

The "Format" option allows you to select from a few of our pre-defined options, or define your own using Luxon tokens.

A couple of options here:

1. "UI Text" node, set the alignment to central, and then inject a message (which by default will the current timestamp), wire it to a function node, and use JavaScript's Date object to compute the relevant string.
  2. Create your own ui-template node and use the in-built Data object to render it straight into the <template /> code.

It's not currently possible to update these at runtime, i.e. via msg injection - however it will be coming soon: Modify/Update UI-widget parameters from external · Issue #833 · FlowFuse/node-red-dashboard · GitHub

We're working through all node types to ensure this is supported across the board.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.