CLP Rockwell_nó

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to use node-red, I discovered the module a short time ago. Through the tutorials we found that it can be an incredible tool for dashboard.

Recently Omron contacted us with the specifically fix that we have to do to make it work with Ormon PLCs too. There is already a PR at the base Ethernet-IP library and it should be available in the next release of the node.
The change is very simple and if you would like to test it, just go to your \node_modules\ethernet-ip\src\enip\cip\unconnected-send\index.js file and change this timeout from 2000 to 5024

1 Like

Good night guys, I managed to create the flow in Node-RED and read the variable from the CLP Rockwell.
It would be possible to use a single Database in InfluxDB out to carry various data collected in the PLC, several TAGs

Great!
regarding the influx, you can find some examples at the oficial flows library, for example:
https://flows.nodered.org/flow/1d06cc6dbb57544f2d8b
https://flows.nodered.org/flow/5c96cc92d3171b6434bf

Good afternoon guys, how do I use the SLC 500 variables in Node RED. In the case of Rslogix 5000 I was using TAGs

Have you tried using the PCCC node?

so I haven't used the PCCC yet, I was studying some tutorials to clear up some doubts.
In CLP variables are declared in different ways N .., B .., F .. and I was unsure how to structure Node RED

Tomorrow I will be using the PCCC node, thanks for the tip

Could you help me with another question?
I would like to load different variables (TAGs) in the Node RED Flow, however using different IPs.
Ex:
IP 172.28.25.21
IP 172.28.25.24
But I would like to use the same InfluxDB, the same database. I can do this.

If you want to have more than one PLC, just open the node configuration then add a new connection.

If that doesn't help you, maybe you could share your flow here, so that we can support you better. Just click at the export button, copy the JSON code and paste it here

Thank you very much, I will try to configure the IPs on Node-RED to search for TAGs from different PLCs.
I will need to send the TAGs to the same InfluxDB, tomorrow I will send them on the forum, if it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.