Color change with node-red-contrib-ui-babylonjs-3d

I want to change the color with node-red-contrib-ui-babylonjs-3d and I am doing trial and error, outlineColor can be changed in the sample and the surrounding frame can be changed, but what I want to change is the frame Not the contents. It looks like the image below.

Image from Gyazo

I am using the inject node to do the following:
Is there a solution?

Image from Gyazo

Hi @TOSHI1,
I don't know this by head, because I didn't had a chance yet to develop this node meanwhile.
Will try to have a look somewhere this week.
Please send me a reminder in the weekend, if I should have forgotten to answer!!
Bart

Thank you.

Hi @TOSHI1,

This node doesn't implement the entire BabylonJs API, simply due to a lack of free time. I add new features, when users explicit request them. As you did now ...

I have now extended the "update_mesh" command, to accept the following parameters via the input message:

• outlineWidth
  • outlineColor
  • renderOutline
  • overlayColor --> new
  • renderOverlay --> new
  • showBoundingBox --> new

You can install my node from Github again, to test this.

And the update-mesh section on my readme page has been extended with example flows.

The "mission impossible" demo on the readme page has also been updated, to show how to apply a red color to the roof of the building. Here is the short version of that demo animation:

mission_impossible_demo_short

Note that there is still something incorrect with the new overlayColor example flow on the readme. When I apply that color to a single box, I get this result:

I have reduced my code to a small code snippet, to be able to ask on the BabylonJs forum what is going wrong. But when I run that code in their playground, everything works fine (see here). I have no clue why my node does it incorrectly. Will ask tonight on their forum ...

Bart

1 Like

@TOSHI1 : I have posted my question on the BabylonJs forum. Hopefully anybody can assist us...

1 Like

I got some nice feedback from the very responsive BabylonJs community. Seems I had misinterpreted some things, so I have updated my readme page to make sure others don't make the same mistake.

Case closed ...

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.