I'm trying to connect a Raspberry to Google Cloud IoT using node-red-contrib-google-iot-core but I haven't found any documentation whatsoever. So after many hours of searching the net I have to ask a few questions and hope someone has answers.
- Is there a guide somewhere on how to connect?
- What should I provide as Client ID and what does Google call that?
- Port Number?
- Should I generate a Private Key in Google Cloud Shell or on my Raspberry?
- Do I need to provide Certificate and CA Certificate?
- Where do I get a passphrase?