Crash on Deploy, Error: Already disposing

Hi, I´ve been having issues recently with Node-Red occasionally (very often but not every time) crashing with this error message:

[error] Error: Already disposing
    at OPCUACertificateManager.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-pki\dist\pki\certificate_manager.js:464:23)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-pki\dist\pki\certificate_manager.js:31:71
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at __awaiter (C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-pki\dist\pki\certificate_manager.js:27:12)
    at OPCUACertificateManager.dispose (C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-pki\dist\pki\certificate_manager.js:462:16)
    at OPCUACertificateManager.<anonymous> (C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-certificate-manager\dist\certificate_manager.js:58:38)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at C:\Users\Marcus Hallberg\.node-red\node_modules\node-opcua-certificate-manager\dist\certificate_manager.js:8:71
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)

Is this familiar to anyone? I had a hard time finding any documentation on this type of error and I keep having it after several modifications to the flow, restarts of Node-red and computer reboots.
Any and all help is highly appreciated!

-Marcus

the logs indicate OPC UA

Assuming it is node-red-contrib-opcua then ...

Did you search the issues in the node-red-contrib-opcua repository?

Thanks for the tip, I read through and found one mention of a similar error message, but no solution I´m afraid..

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.