Dashboard node-red-contrib-ui-led problem

Hi

I wonder if you can help me.

Both Android and IOS mobile devices seem not to be rendering the node-red-contrib-ui-led dashboard node correctly and hence not displayed entirely appearing cut off as per attachments.

This does not happen on PC or tablet browsers only phones. The dashboard is default, I am not using any CSS. Strangely all other dashboard tab elements are ok?

Thanks C

Are you using the latest version of the node? If so then probably best to raise an issue on the node's github page Adorkable / node-red-contrib-ui-led

Its being worked on :slight_smile:

In mobile browsers first render of LED has width of 1, properly calculated if resized · Issue #72 · Adorkable/node-red-contrib-ui-led · GitHub

Hi. I am having the same problem as well. My 15yr old son (Beta Testing my apps, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) figured that if you change screen orientation back and forth it corrects itself. That will suffice for me while we wait for a solution.

welcome to the forum @amutamiri

If you look at the linked issue you will see that it should already be fixed. Are you using the latest version?

Yes, I can confirm it's working great now since the recent update :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.