DashboardV2 Numeric node

I'm working on transitioning from DashboardV1 to Dashboard V2 and one of the things I'm missing is the ability to create a Numeric node from V1. Attached is an example. I use this for setting the range for chilling a fermentation tank. I'm open to other options for setting this up but the numeric node worked well enough for me. Am I missing something or is it not available?

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 10.27.33 AM

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 10.45.22 AM

Vuetify doesn't have numeric but it's coming as far I know. So probably takes a bit to wait.

One option is to set the text input node as "number", will show like this

But only when if "focus", and it is not possible to configure range (min/max) and step increment.

The other solution is to use a ui-template node, to use Number inputs — Vuetify (vuetifyjs.com). It is not part of the official vuetify3 release, but it is in the labs and is currently included in DB2.

One example:

[{"id":"b876e60d043c0a3b","type":"ui-template","z":"24612f704ee219f9","group":"583272b857af8e59","name":"","order":2,"width":0,"height":0,"head":"","format":"<template>\n  <div>\n      <v-slider\n        style=\"margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 10px\"\n        v-model=\"valueTargetPressure\"\n        show-ticks=\"always\"\n        density=\"compact\"\n        :hide-details=\"true\"\n        step=\"0.1\"\n        :max=\"5.00001\"\n        :min=\"1.0\"\n        tick-size=\"4\"\n        thumb-label=\"always\"\n        :ticks=\"tickLabelsTargetPressure\"\n        label=\"Target Pressure\"\n        @update:model-value=\"sendDataTargetPressure\"\n      ></v-slider>\n  </div>\n</template>\n\n<script>\n  export default {\n    data() {\n      return {\n        tickLabelsTargetPressure: {\n          1: '1Bar',\n          2: '2Bar',\n          3: '3Bar',\n          4: '4Bar',\n          5: '5Bar',\n        },\n        valueTargetPressure: 1,\n      }\n    },\n    methods: {\n      sendDataTargetPressure: function (item) {\n        console.log({ topic: 'TargetPressure', payload: item })\n      },\n    },\n  }\n</script>\n<style>\n  .v-card {\n    outline: 5px solid red;\n  }\n</style>\n","storeOutMessages":true,"passthru":true,"resendOnRefresh":true,"templateScope":"local","className":"","x":1060,"y":1360,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"583272b857af8e59","type":"ui-group","name":"Test Slider","page":"2b8d0e81e32f8641","width":"6","height":"1","order":1,"showTitle":true,"className":"","visible":"true","disabled":"false"},{"id":"2b8d0e81e32f8641","type":"ui-page","name":"Test Gauge","ui":"f10950b00cebceb1","path":"/page14","icon":"home","layout":"flex","theme":"16d3200ded0b8b52","order":2,"className":"","visible":"true","disabled":"false"},{"id":"f10950b00cebceb1","type":"ui-base","name":"UI Name","path":"/dashboard","includeClientData":true,"acceptsClientConfig":["ui-notification","ui-control"],"showPathInSidebar":false,"navigationStyle":"default","titleBarStyle":"default"},{"id":"16d3200ded0b8b52","type":"ui-theme","name":"Default Theme","colors":{"surface":"#097479","primary":"#097479","bgPage":"#111111","groupBg":"#333333","groupOutline":"#cccccc"},"sizes":{"pagePadding":"12px","groupGap":"12px","groupBorderRadius":"4px","widgetGap":"12px"}}]

When it leaves the labs and pass to normal module of vue, there are plans to create a core widget node

As @arturv2000 has shared (thanks!) its on our todo list as "Up Next", so should be released within Dashboard within the next couple of weeks

Thanks guys - I'm not in a hurry for this element, just need it in time for grape harvest in September and I can hold off a few weeks on finishing the conversion. I'll also be using it for my microgreens watering system to set the dosing time.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.