Do I need to worry about these errors?

While working on something else I tried restarting NR on this machine.

I see these errors... To call them by what they seem to call themselves.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'config' of null
    at addWidget (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/index.js:73:39)
    at Object.addWidget (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/index.js:137:48)
    at new LEDNodeConstructor (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-led/dist/nodes/ui_led/ui_led.js:30:29)
    at Object.createNode (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/util.js:493:31)
    at Flow.start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/Flow.js:194:48)
    at start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:345:33)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:210:21
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at addWidget (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/index.js:73:39)
    at Object.addWidget (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-dashboard/index.js:137:48)
    at new LEDNodeConstructor (/home/me/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-led/dist/nodes/ui_led/ui_led.js:30:29)
    at Object.createNode (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/util.js:493:31)
    at Flow.start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/Flow.js:194:48)
    at start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:345:33)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/flows/index.js:210:21

As I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I can't see how to find out who is causing these errors?

Is the nodes, their config, or something else?

read line 4...

essentially, something in ui_led.js on line 30, col 29.

you should raise this as an issue with author.

As I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed

Thanks.

I'll pass on this to the writer.

Which version of dashboard are you running ?

dashboard 2.26.2

Probably worth updating to the latest version of the node before raising it as it is still under active development. Also the dashboard too of course. No point raising issues when not on latest.

yes - I have a feeling we patched a small fix for loading config a while back but must admit can't find exact version now. (so hopefully this is fixed already, but ....)

Well, just updated the dashboard and LED....

Same thing:

10 Mar 19:58:16 - [info] Starting flows

Screenshot from 2021-03-10 19-59-45

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.