Emotiv push node data send them via mqtt protocol to an esp8266 and activate an output

I am using the emotiv simulator to generate integer data from 0 to 100 through the emotiv node, in this case the push node, I need to send these data to the mosquito broker that will communicate through the MQTT protocol to esp8266 and activate an output, if I Could you help me with any ideas, thanks.
In the flow that is observed in the range of 0-50, it shows the value of the integer value and the text opens prosthesis and greater than 50 shows the text closes prosthesis

If I understand you correctly, you want to send the numeric value via MQTT. So add a mqtt-out node to your flow and configure it to connect to your mqtt broker. Set a topic (that the esp8266 will subscribe to) and since the value is already I msg.payload, it should work.

If you add an mqtt-in node subscribing to teh topic, ou can check that the msg is being send and received by subscribers.

I do it by testing a mqtt input and output, as you suggested, for the moment I am seeing that if it sends the data, now I want that depending on the value of the data sent, activate an output in the esp8266

Your image of the arduino code is cut off. Copy the code and paste it into a reply

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.