Enabling nodes automatically for double environment

I am using a separate development and live node-red environment, so that i can work in the development environment without loosing uptime and input messages. Every time i am upgrading the live environment to the newest working development environment i have to enable/disable nodes and change credentials manually so that msg are not double received or connections are not lost (do to double envirenments). I now put all inputs double in the node red environment and disable the ones that are needed in a certain environment. I do this by hand, which costs time and is prone to errors. Is there a way that i am able to automate the enabling/disabling of nodes depending on the environment. I know in which environment the code is running.
Switching after the input does not work, due to a double connection where the credentials can only be used once. Switching also causes loss of resources which are not needed.
For now i am enabling/disabling mqtt nodes (both input and output), https in, timestamps running repeatedly, udp in and tcp in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.