Error connecting UPC UA with node

i have this problem when i conect the node with UAExpert I get this msgs

and after few time I get this

Up......
Still waiting an answer

@lucka welcome to the forum!

In your second image, the debug node is covering some of the message and the message is off the screen. If you look in the node-red log, you should see the full msg. Copy and paste it to a response.

In addition, when you have a problem you should provide background information.

• What version of node-red and node.js are you running (you can get this from the start up log)
  • what OS and device are you running node read on
  • an export of your flow

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

I recommend watching this playlist: Node-RED Essentials. The videos are done by the developers of node-red. They're nice & short and to the point. You will understand a whole lot more in about 1 hour. A small investment for a lot of gain.

thank you sir for your adices
so this is new image

my error msg is

"OpcUaClientNode: Case A: Endpoint does not contain, 1==None 2==Sign 3==Sign&Encrypt securityMode:[1] securityPolicy:["http://opcfoundation.org/UA/SecurityPolicy#None"]"

and this msg also

"OpcUaClientNode: Case B: UserName & password does not match to server (needed by Sign): undefined undefined"

the system is windows 10
node-red version is V2.2.2
node js version v16.15.0

It looks like the message is telling you that you have bad user/password. You need to fix that

In which password I didn't used any password

What are the settings you use in the two OPC nodes?

this is setting of uaexpert

and this is setting of upcua client

Sir, I used another laptop and I'm installed all software uaexpert node-red all things and I did the same steps and same configuration and its working good
I don't know where is the problem with this desktop

You will have to determine what the difference is between the two laptops. It could be a permission issue, a level of software, the os version, your network…

But what you have discovered is that it is not an Node-RED issue which is a step in the right direction

the two had the same windows 10
the same of node js version
and the same had the same software of uaexpert
the difference is the 1st I was installed before node js and node-red before and I just upgraded it
but on the 2nd I installed node js and node-red in the first time

I don’t understand what you mean by this

i mean i had node-red in the 1st laptop but the version was 1.2.0 I just make the upgrade and I installed the uaexpert but when I connected I found this error
but the 2nd laptop I installed the node red and uaexpert at first time and they working good

how i can delete all data of node-red and node js to uninstall all and I clear all data and try again!

Here are the instructions for doing it on a Linux system so you will have to adjust it for Windows. Since I don’t use Windows I won’t be able to give you and more help

1. sudo npm -g remove node-red
  2. sudo npm -g remove node-red-admin
  3. rm -R ~/.node-red

Thank you so much sir u did the best thank you for advices and helps I waste your time

@OriolFM if you can help us please :pleading_face:

How are you connecting with each laptop? It could be something related to the firewall, or that one is using Ethernet and the other is using WiFi, and one has open ports and the other doesn't.

yes
the 2nd laptop that is working is connecting with wifi
but the first is connecting with cable ethernet

up.......no solution