Error : Pool is closed

guys,

We are getting Pool is closed error in node-red.

Flow is clear, I have deleted all nodes.

Please find attached backup of nodered also.

Thanks & Regards,
Aanand

0 Likes

You will still have a configuration node defined. Select "configuration nodes" from the menu. Find the mysql one and delete it.

0 Likes

Hi - this is now the third time this specific question has been asked (and answered) in the last couple of days. Is that a coincidence or are you asking again and again hoping for a different answer?

Those messages are coming from a node. The node id begins with 1a47... - in the top right corner of the debug messages.

1. Have you searched for the node id to find it (starts 1a47 in the top right corner of the debug messages)?
  2. Have you opened the Configuration Nodes sidebar and checked you have no nodes hiding in there?
  3. Have you restarted Node-RED since deleting everything just to make sure it wasn't a badly implemented node that hasn't tidied up after you deleted it.
0 Likes

This and another almost identical question from @aanand were created together.

Please don't waste people's time by asking the same thing more than once thanks.

0 Likes

thanks guys.

0 Likes

I have the same problem, i can´t find the node id
28b6d634.30249a
and send the data to the mysql database.

my configuration nodes not have that node id
how do I (which use command) to restart the node-red?

0 Likes

The command to restart node-red will depend on what system you are running. If it is a pi, check on the raspberry pi page in the docs.

0 Likes

i´m use windows 7

0 Likes