Error with Minio Notification

I am using this node (contrib-minio-all, specifically the notifications node) in a project where I am testing the puts that are made to a certain Minio bucket. And suddenly node-red stops working and then it won't let me relaunch it.
The error I get is the following:18 Oct 11:51:36 - [info] Starting flows
18 Oct 11:51:37 - [info] Started flows
{
objectCreated: {
put: false,
copy: false,
completeMultipartUpload: true
},
objectRemovedDelete: false,
objectAccessed: { get: false, head: false },
listenerStop: undefined
}
{
objectCreated: {
put: false,
copy: false,
completeMultipartUpload: false
},
objectRemovedDelete: false,
objectAccessed: { get: false, head: false },
listenerStop: undefined
}
18 Oct 11:51:37 - [red] Uncaught Exception:
18 Oct 11:51:37 - [error] S3Error: Access Denied.
at parseError (/root/.node-red/node_modules/minio/dist/main/internal/xml-parser.js:35:13)
at Object.parseResponseError (/root/.node-red/node_modules/minio/dist/main/internal/xml-parser.js:82:11)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
at async Client.makeRequestStreamAsync (/root/.node-red/node_modules/minio/dist/main/internal/client.js:476:19)

If anyone could help me or give me some clue as to what is going on.

Access Denied whilst using the API, and the node is not handling it correctly - causing Node RED to crash - you will need to raise this with the node author

If you are using node-red-contrib-minio-all you should notice that it says:

Please Note: This set of nodes (and associated support information) is a work in progress.

and it hasn't been update in over two years.

You could open an issue on the node's GitHub page however the author(s) don't seem to be answering questions or maintaining the node so you might want to explore other ways to do what you are trying to do.

1 Like

I will change to another type of node that provides more stability.
Thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.