Filter XML Based on Value

Hi all,

I'm trying filter this data based on 'Lap'. For example, I only want lines to come through if they have a Lap value of 1, or I can change to only allow a value of 2 through etc.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><root><L>9</L><Name>Natasha Coombes</Name><Club>UCP Marjon</Club><Time>   16.59</Time><P>1</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>1</L><Name>Emily Cocksedge</Name><Club>Hertford</Club><Time>   16.75</Time><P>2</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>8</L><Name>Emma Hollis</Name><Club>Loughborough</Club><Time>   16.99</Time><P>3</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>2</L><Name>Xenia Coole</Name><Club>Essex</Club><Time>   17.14</Time><P>4</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>7</L><Name>Charli Kneale</Name><Club>Glamorgan</Club><Time>   17.34</Time><P>5</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>6</L><Name>Katie Chapple</Name><Club>Surrey</Club><Time>   17.57</Time><P>6</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>5</L><Name>Steph Bryan</Name><Club>Central Lanc</Club><Time>   17.83</Time><P>7</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>4</L><Name>Nikki Harrison</Name><Club>StGeorgeLDN</Club><Time>   18.09</Time><P>8</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>3</L><Name>Georgia Gray</Name><Club>Oxford</Club><Time>   19.58</Time><P>9</P><Lap> 1</Lap><L>0</L><Name>Diana Prahoveanu</Name><Club>Essex</Club><Time>...

Can anybody advise the easiest way to do this?

Many thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.