I have a 'déjà vue' effect
I have repeated following process already so often:
- I publish a new version of one of my nodes on NPM.
- I go to the flow library and press the "request refresh" button.
- I wait some time but nothing happens.
- I'm getting nervous (since my DNA is programmed that way...), so I hit the browser's refresh button periodically.
- I start wondering "what did Nick say about how often the database get refreshed"...
- I search on the forum for this quote:
- So I wait a bit longer, and finally everything ends well ...
Would be nice - to support my old brain - if an informational popup (containing that quote) could be displayed, for example:
- Immediately after the link is clicked.
- Or after clicking a help icon:
So you know in advance what will happen, even if you don't click the link...