Google NORA down?

@andrei-tatar,

I looked to the Github link and will test as well, probably this evening.

Thanks so far for your support.

1 Like

I published version 1.0.3 of the package and update the FAQ.
Nodes that receive local execution commands will now have a status color of blue (instead of green).

Hurray! It works for me. Upgraded to 1.0.3 and as I operate the lights using voice control, the status light on the nodes start turning blue:

Thanks a lot. I think I will completely retire my old Nora flow now.

2 Likes

*** disregard... my resolv.conf had changed and wasnt resolving DNS

I just updated smart-nora and now its broken?

was working perfect?

I migrated to Smart Nora. Removed all six old switches and the Nora nodes, and installed one light with the Smart Nora node.
Restarted Home, and can now see a swutch button on the Home page. Can control the lights correctly.
Unfortunately I cannot control it by voice command... I guess I must be overlooking something. But what?

I have 7 blinds at home. I used to control them together by "open the blinds", "close the blinds" voice command. All was fine. Since 2 days ago, my Nest Hub responds "opening/closing xxx blind". It picks of my blinds and controls that. Even though it shows all 7 devices on the screen. Even if I say "open all the blinds", it still only controls one of them.

Could this be related to SmartNora?

Nope. Nothing changed in the past week.
Also, google sends the list of devices that a command applies for. NORA doesn't take that decision.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.