Nora Google Assistant

Hello, anybody having problems with Nora nodes for Google Assistant integration.
I tried this months ago and it worked perfectly. I have my own home automation build, controllable with node-red and successfully was able to control my home automation with Nora nodes and NodeRed.

However suddenly it did not work anymore and I cannot make it work.. I don't understand anymore and nobody is responding...

I have deleted all the nodes, reconfigured Nora, created new tokens...etc... nothing works.
My Nora NodeRed nodes are successfully seen when visiting the Nora Home Page (https://node-red-google-home.herokuapp.com)

and when I switch my lights off, I can see the correct status on the Nora Home Page.
So communication from my nodered nodes towards Nora seams to be working fine.

I can succesfully connect the Node Service to my Google Home and I can see all the different nodes.... everything ok so far.
But all the Nora lights etc... remain offline in Google Home, no matter what I try.

any ideas.....

Very annoying because it worked perfectly before and pretty easy... Actually very good implementation.. I was happy with it and now I am so frustrated.

thanks

did you check the log? i had an api disconect, reason was a second api call to the server

There does seem a growing number of issues with node-red-contrib-nora (check the outstanding git issues).

Have you looked at node-red-contrib-googlehome ?
The author is very well respected in the node-RED community, and his implementation works very reliably with google (no outstanding git issues!).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.