Hide tab, hyperlink to it instead

In node-red-dashboard, I would like to create a new tab but not have it show in the top left navigation but instead hyperlink to it. Is that possible?

Essentially I want the same layout and when someone clicks on a hyperlink it will open my page of data and still show the navigation. Another option is to create a hyperlink that pops up a new page of my data but I would rather not open a new window if I do not have to.

I assume you are referring to node-red-dashboard rather then the editor? If so, please edit your post to move it to the #dashboard category. Thanks.

Thanks for the correction. I have updated my post.

In the dashboard panel you can turn off the title bar which will then eliminate the navigation completely. You then have to use hyperlinks or the ui_control node to swap tabs.

There is currently no selective hide capability.

Thank you. We will find an way to do this, probably just build it with HTML and open a second page.

If it's only a small amount of info then the notification popup (with OK/Cancel) can take html.

True, thank you. I found out through another post that you assisted with that this would be doable with a "< br > "in my data to get it to display new lines. Thanks for the suggestions.