Homekit-bridged has 2 outputs

Hi, I've foud an issue closed with the same topic but I couldn't figure out myself a reason yet why there are 2 outputs, passthrough is disabled. One is marked "on set", the other "on change". Honestly I don't mind to know how type of command user generated, I just need only one output with all kind of output, to reduce the number of lines/wires. How? Should I connect both of them? Will in this case the output message come duplicated? thank you

I've connected both outputs to debug node, actually I'm figuring out 2 types of answers:
msg.hap.name:"devicename"
msg.payload.On: false

(that can be also)
msg.hap.name:"devicename"
msg.payload.Brightness:100

and this, different standard, it confuses me a lot and it akes my functions more complicated to deal with both standars:
msg.topic:"devicename"
msg.on: false

I suppose the second is on the output "on change", but will I be sure I can consider only the "on set" output to have all commands I generate from mobile?
Thank you

Just to report infos also here,

seems the second output with changes only has different format, I'm using the first output only

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.