How do i make multiple tabs to slide to the left side after 5 seconds on the node red dashboard?

hello guys, sorry how do i make multiple tabs to slide to the left side after 5 seconds on the node red dashboard?

Search the forum for "slideshow"

Example: Dashboard slideshow gallery

i have seven tabs with different names i need them to slide from right to the left one after another after 5 seconds elapsed

Just send the numbers 0 to 6 at 5 second intervals to a ui control node.
This will change the tab that is displayed.

how? can you share an example code?

@Engineer_M This should do what you want.

[{"id":"c19e8f37b5f344cd","type":"inject","z":"c8c7826a005c7f46","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"}],"repeat":"5","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":865,"y":450,"wires":[["127af10c4e2da09d"]]},{"id":"127af10c4e2da09d","type":"function","z":"c8c7826a005c7f46","name":"count","func":"msg.payload = (context.get(\"tab\") || 0);\nnode.send(msg);\ncontext.set(\"tab\", ++msg.payload > 6 ? 0 : msg.payload);\n\n\n","outputs":1,"timeout":0,"noerr":0,"initialize":"","finalize":"","libs":[],"x":1010,"y":450,"wires":[["36e28bf4c14e7c1e"]]},{"id":"36e28bf4c14e7c1e","type":"ui_ui_control","z":"c8c7826a005c7f46","name":"","events":"all","x":1155,"y":450,"wires":[[]]}]

where should i put that code because i have seven tabs

and ech tab has multiple groups controlled by seven json flow codes

It doesn't matter where you put it, as it is changing the page displayed on the browser in a loop.

thanks brother it works fine, now help me again i need to create a login form where by when Admin login by using his/her valid username and password then that effect of changing pages automatically should be applied but when user1 to user7 login by user id and password then only specific/corresponding page should be visible other pages should be invisible.

That question an entirely new subject and an pretty big ask.

I suggest you create a new thread, state what you are attempting to do and what you have already tried and where you are stuck.

1 Like

creating another thread i think will let confusion, why don't we proceed with this so that people may understand the flow?

I have to agree with @Steve-Mcl your problem, you have stated in this thread, has been solved. You should mark it that way so someone else in the future, with the same or similar issue, searching in the future will find a solution.

Now you have another issue so open a new thread with a new topic and a good description of the issue. It is also helpful to provide a test flow demonstrating what you have setup and tried so that others won't have to create something on their own time. Remember we are volunteers and the less work we have to do to help you solve your problem, the more people will be willing to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.