How do I post downloadable files on the forum?

Hi Y'all...

Another newbie question...

A zip file format seems to be blocked which would be ideal for sending a few ancillary files that are needed for some flows... (Yes, I am aware of the risk of viral content...)

Reason: I wish to post some downloadable content in the form of .png / .zip / .js without an "image preview" per se... On another thread, there are about a dozen image files that are needed for a front end I am writing up that a few people have expressed interest in...

For example - see below... (this is a 500 step stitched png file that is meaningless as an "inline" view, add another few in a single post and it would become a nightmare to read...)...

Regds
Ed

Can you not zip them up and upload them somewhere (Dropbox?) and provide link to that?

Wary of hacks I have had on dropbox before... Also, they "time out" after a while if I remember... Looking for a more permanent "forum" solution, where the info is forum stored rather than externally...

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.