How to add a paragraph in node-red dashboard?

I have created a dashboard for motorcycle monitoring system. Which would take input from them sensors and display as gauge and line chart. I also want to ad a note that explains the working( this I would take data from google and copy). I tried using text widget on nod-red dashboard palate. Will that work for long paragraphs??
Can any one suggest me the node on dashboard whoch could take long paragraph?

The template node.

@Vaibhavi27 welcome to the forum

You say you tried it so what result or problem did you get?

I am concused where to add?? its taking a single line.

I am confused in which field to add. Its taking single line.

Sir,

How do I do that with template??

You can add html in the text ie

line 1<p>line 2<p>line 3

which will show as:
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 6.31.59 AM

here is the flow:

[{"id":"f57a6f567bc40cc5","type":"tab","label":"Flow 6","disabled":false,"info":"","env":[]},{"id":"bdbabe74b89373d9","type":"inject","z":"f57a6f567bc40cc5","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"line 1<p>line 2<p>line 3","payloadType":"str","x":230,"y":120,"wires":[["ad716e3ba494e2fe"]]},{"id":"ad716e3ba494e2fe","type":"ui_text","z":"f57a6f567bc40cc5","group":"26fdae96ca04ec1d","order":0,"width":0,"height":0,"name":"","label":"text","format":"{{msg.payload}}","layout":"row-spread","className":"","x":630,"y":120,"wires":[]},{"id":"26fdae96ca04ec1d","type":"ui_group","name":"Default","tab":"c6bf6df9df86d66e","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false,"className":""},{"id":"c6bf6df9df86d66e","type":"ui_tab","name":"Home","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]
1 Like

Great!!! Trying to work with this.. Hope it works for me..

Thanks a lot!!

as @janvda said, you can use the template node to manually enter the information:
Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 6.38.08 AM

1 Like

This topic helped me in similar case.

Hello!! how do I increase those font size, alignment test text??

What have you tried?

Perhaps a Text Generator helps to get code you can use in the ui-template node:

https://www.quackit.com/html/html_generators/html_text_generator.cfm

To show plain Text in HTML there also the pre-tag exists. But this might not be powerful enough for your need.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.